Banking and Finance
In the banking sector, the Firm provides assistance in relation to:
- financing transactions, of any kind, including project finance and leasing, in several sectors, including: energy (from traditional and renewable sources), water and hydroelectric, real estate and infrastructure, public (including finance of local and territorial entities, transactions with European institutions and with public companies) and shipping. We provide assistance also in relation to financial transactions aimed to acquisitions; export and internationalisation finance;
- transactions with public guaranty or with the participation of the EIB;
- crowd-lending and lending activity of subjects other than banks and financial intermediaries;
- payment services;
- acquisition and management of receivables or portfolios of receivables (in bonis or impaired) and factoring.
In the financial sector, the Firm provides assistance in relation to:
- debt capital market transactions, including issuance of notes, also negotiated on regulated markets or multilateral exchange systems, with or without rating, also within European or global programmes (EMTN and GMTN) and securities exchange offers, repurchase transactions and State guaranteed transactions;
- securitisation transactions and related regulatory aspects;
- derivative contracts (on rates, currency and credit);
- structuring, management, marketing and listing of investment funds (UCITS and AIF), structuring and offering of products tied to investment funds and individual portfolios.
In the regulatory sector the Firm provides assistance in relation to the compliance with the Italian law regulating the performance of the banking and financing activities, and the provision of the relevant services in Italy, by means of subsidiaries or on a cross-border basis, including authorisation proceedings before Bank of Italy/CONSOB, internal procedures and codes of conduct.